At SoLa Dental of Austin, Dr. Thomas Gent and Dr. Matthew Largent empower patients throughout the Austin, Westlake, and Dripping Springs, TX communities to take control of their dental health and self-esteem. Our focus is conservative, wellness-based cosmetic and restorative dentistry that utilizes the most biocompatible materials and techniques, while staying committed to environmental stewardship in our clinical and management practices. We want our patients to achieve long-term oral and overall health, as well as a very healthy, beautiful, long-lasting smile.
Our team focuses on each patient’s goals, needs, and expectations. Each member of our team is highly committed to personalized care and building trusting relationships with our patients. We fully understand the great gift and responsibility of taking care of our patients. We love to laugh and are happy to do whatever we need to make your visit with us more pleasant.
Our treatment recommendations are designed to align with the body’s natural biology and to mimic nature as much as possible. We offer:
- Mercury-free dentistry and safe amalgam removal
- Digital Cone Beam CT for diagnosis and implant planning
- Advanced CAD/CAM restoration system with CEREC®
- Biocompatibility testing of dental materials with patients’ immune systems to ensure long-term health and predictability
- One-hundred-percent metal-free zirconia dental implants
- Cosmetic enhancements with Invisalign® aligners
Dr. Gent, Dr. Largent, and our staff are here to serve you in any way we can. Please feel free to contact our Austin dental office to schedule an appointment.